Sample Restaurant Menu 1
Sample Dinner Menu
- Homemade Tomato & Basil Soup
- Baked Avocado
Avocado wrapped in Parma Ham, covered with Cheese, then baked. Served with tossed salad.
- Third item David’s Special Mixed Hors-d’Oeuvres
- Hot and Spicy Potted Shrimps
Served with puppodums
- Hot Smoked Duckling Breast
Duck breast roasted in honey, served with a warm salad
- Seasonal Melon & Cargo
All served with potatoes and seasonal vegetables or salad
- Local Catch of the Day
Fresh local fish available on the day.
- Roast Rack of Local Lamb
Lamb with a mustard and herb crust, served with a Maderia Jus.
- Supreme of Chicken Masarla
- Roast Loin Fillet of Venison
Served in a red wine and blackberry sauce.
- Grilled Fillet Steak
- David’s own Special Tornados of Beef
- Vegetarian Filled Pancake
- David’s White Chocolate & Vanilla Cheesecake
- Meringue & Fresh Tropical Fruits
- Apple and Blackberry Crumble
- Ice Creams or Sorbets
- Cheese Board Selection
The restaurant is open to non-residents and dinner is served from 7pm Monday to Saturday (last orders 8.30pm).
Bookings are required.
Large parties (max 26 people) and special occasions can be catered for with advance notice. We can offer specific menus to include your favourites or any dietary requirements.
For parties of eight people or more all menu choices must be ordered in advance by an agreed date. Once orders are placed we require a non refundable deposit per person.
- 01271 890 266
- Email us
We have three double bedrooms which have a balcony where you can sit out and relax. We also have a twin bedded room and a large family room with a four poster and twin beds.
All rooms are en suite and equipped with the usual refinements such as tv's, hair dryers, mini bars, alarm clock radio and beverage making facilities. Click here for our Accommodation Pages.