Sample Dinner Menu 1
- Homemade Tomato & Basil Soup
- Baked Avocado – Avocado wrapped in Parma Ham, covered with Cheese, then baked. Served with tossed salad.
- David’s Special Mixed Hors-d’Oeuvres
- Hot and Spicy Potted Shrimps – served with puppodums
- Hot Smoked Duckling Breast
- Duck breast roasted in honey, served with a warm salad
- Seasonal Melon & Cargo
- All served with potatoes and seasonal vegetables or salad
- Local Catch of the Day – Fresh local fish available on the day.
- Roast Rack of Local Lamb – Lamb with a mustard and herb crust, served with a Maderia Jus.
- Supreme of Chicken Masarla
- Roast Loin Fillet of Venison – Served in a red wine and blackberry sauce.
- Grilled Fillet Steak
- David’s own Special Tornados of Beef
- Vegetarian Filled Pancake
- David’s White Chocolate & Vanilla Cheesecake
- Meringue & Fresh Tropical Fruits
- Apple and Blackberry Crumble
- Ice Creams or Sorbets
- Cheese Board Selection
The restaurant is open to non-residents and dinner is served from 7pm Monday to Saturday (last orders 8.30pm). Bookings are required.
Large parties (max 26 people) and special occasions can be catered for with advance notice. We can offer specific menus to include your favourites or any dietary requirements.
For parties of eight people or more all menu choices must be ordered in advance by an agreed date. Once orders are placed we require a non refundable deposit per person.